RE: sgi installation

From: Billinghurst, David (RTD)
Subject: RE: sgi installation
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:04:28 -0000

Have a look in ftp://ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/2.0.13/libstdc++
The binary is built with egcs-1.0.x (where i think x=2, but it may 3)

octave builds out of the box (after a tiny patch - see egcs FAQ or octave
bugs mailing list) with egcs-1.1.1.
egcs-1.1.1 http://egcs.cygnus.com/ builds OOB on Irix, and provides gcc,
g77, g++ and libstdc++