[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:26:34 -0800
I am looking into octave, and have 3 quick questions.
1. How can I do the equivalent of .m fiels so I do not have to redo the
whole thing every time I want to run it?
2. help followed by what will show all available commands?
3. Is there a url from which I can get the online help for commands?
Thanks for the help
- Octave, A. Scottedward Hodel, 1998/10/23
Kanellopoulos, Joseph <=
- octave, John W. Eaton, 1998/10/30