help me with .oct files

From: Michael Numminen
Subject: help me with .oct files
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:36:47 +0200

Hi!

Suppose that I have a script file, lmsfir.m which I want to translate to
C++ and compile it to an lmsfir.oct. The lmsfir.m look like:

        [y,f,e,a] = function(x,d,f,a)

        L = length(f);
        M = length(x);
        N = length(d);

        # ...

        there x, d, f and y, f, e is vectors and a is an scalar.

What I wounder is, how should I pas the arguments x, d, f, a to the
lmsfir.oct file, and which type they should be of? How can I get the
vectors length? If I want to create an new vector, which type should
this be of?
And I wounder how should I return the vectors y, f, e and the scalar a?
The last questions is where can find and completly manual for oct file
programming?

Thanks

// Miche

address@hidden