Catching CTRL-C inside .oct file?

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Catching CTRL-C inside .oct file?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 07:44:46 +1000

Hi all,

I'm writing a .oct file to allow the playing of a vector
thru the sound card (/dev/dsp) as an audio file.

It works something like:

octave > soundplay (fs, mono)

or

octave > soundplay (fs, leftchannel, rightchannel)

where fs is the sampling frequency. This of course would
be really useful for anybody doing research in the areas
of sound or speech.

Anyway, I need to be able to trap the Ctrl-C signal so I can
clean up before exiting. Is this possible inside an .oct file?
Is it possible inside a .m file?

Thanks for your time,
Erik

|    Erik de Castro Lopo     address@hidden     |
|       Linux  /  GNU  /  X-Windows  / GTK        |
"The worst thing about productivity tools is that
there's always something in them that makes you
less productive" - Chris Alfred