Octave: Octave and FFSQP

From: Jesus Frias Celayeta
Subject: Octave: Octave and FFSQP
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 10:02:21 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi:
        I would like to know if there is some way of installing FFSQP (I have
the 3.6 version given by Prof. Tits) in octave (1.1.1) already. I see
that there is some fsqp directory at the instalation, but I couldn't
handle with it (I didn't have a clue if I simply had to place there the
program, or whiches the flags had to be...etc), and I simply couldn't
compile with that program. The message that I get if I type fsqp in
octave is "not implemented yet".
Thanks in advance for any hint.

Jesus Frias
PhD. Student