Re: SLList.h required

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: SLList.h required
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 93 15:54:07 EDT

: I am trying to build Octave 71.1, and can't get around the problem of
: not having SLList.h. I see that there is a SLList.hP in my g++ includes,
: but this does not appear to be the same thing.

SLList.h is part of libg++ version 2.3 and later.  It's the code from
SLList.hP that's been converted to use real templates.

--
John W. Eaton      | The exam demonstrates a comminuted, slightly overlapping
address@hidden | angulated fracture of the midfifth metatarsal.