help-ncurses

Jason

From: Jason Pendleton
Subject: Jason
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:32:30 -0120

Dear Customer.

With the start of the Christmas season we’d like to present you a special offer.

Enjoy our prices and save up to 20% purchasing in our online drugstore. Here you can buy a wide range of medications from different categories of modern pharmaceutical products: (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief).

We offer quality medicines at absolutely low prices.

You don’t need to worry. Complete confidentiality and secure purchase guaranteed!

Please click here for more information.
http://owkfgv.miskila.hk/?gmoaiykqwcev

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Jason Pendleton