help-ncurses

Re: zowup reffnance

From: Jola Morquecho
Subject: Re: zowup reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:19:29 -0700

D q ea l r H t om f e O a wne d r,

Your c z re y di d t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV h VN r p ea z l e g st k at n e and want I m MM p EDIAT h E c z as t h to s v pen t d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW f ER your monthly pa s yme n nt m s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea a ls t we have T d ODA g Y:

$ 49 x 0 , 00 x 0 a g s lo d w a t s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 37 q 0 , 0 r 00 a k s l n ow a l s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 2 s 50 , 0 x 00 a k s lo j w a g s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 20 r 0 , 0 b 00 a u s lo r w a q s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V z isi i t ou a r web s h it p e

Jola Morquecho , A f ppr t ova l l Ma i na d ge q r

but still he clutched the cup, and his chief thought was: Ive done it!
This will show them. €˜More like a grocer than a burglar indeed! Well,
well hear no more of that.
Nor did he. Balin was overjoyed to see the hobbit again, and as