help-ncurses

DEARLY BELOVED

From: rita mosley
Subject: DEARLY BELOVED
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:57:17 +0300

From: Madam Rita Mosley.
4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea, SW3,
England.

Here writes Madam Rita Mosley, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Engineer David Mosley an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into
private practice all his life before his death. Our life
together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband
diedafter a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift
thedown-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for
persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial
predicament.I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this
relationship, which never came. When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of 2.45 Million (2.45 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were
derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank
here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the
stroke that i have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has
befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want
you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of
widows,widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged
children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially. It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband relatives arebourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my
husband’s hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived
ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

 I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my
case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in
this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my
husband’s relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this
development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply
I shall give you the contact of the bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter
of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My
happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that
you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God
bless you and members of your family.you can contact me through myprivate email
address

address@hidden

Madam Rita Mosley

àééîì æä ðùìç îùøåú äãåàø äàì÷èøåðé ùì àúø àôé÷ âï ìçáøéí äøùåîéí áå.
www.afikgan.co.il