help-ncurses

Some fresh job ideas for you

Subject: Some fresh job ideas for you
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:15:11 -0800

<i>Sir\Madam</i>,
recruitment business. It offers employers an unique recruitment function
that combines the candidate capture function and the human resources
function of a recruitment agency.
You just need to fill in a form and we will send you an e-mail when a
position that interests you becomes available.
<center><i>All operations are made manually, in order not to bore you with
automated robot-search results. So, take your time to enter correct and
detailed information about yourself. </i></center>
providing us with necessary information:<br>
<b><a href=http://job-alert.net//register.htm>Job Alert First-step
registration form here.</a></b>
You will get your personal instructions for the last two steps by e-mail,
as soon as possible.
We assure you, that every person who will find a job with our help will
<i>Thank you for your time.</i>