help-ncurses

acutely coolness

From: Herbert Werner
Subject: acutely coolness
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 05:17:05 -0500

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert
on  W T A F  last time.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.

Trade Date : 2006, June 5
Name : WATAIRE INDUSTRIES INC
Ticker : W T A F Timing is everything!
Profits of 300-500 % EXPECTED
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Opening Price : $0.60
2-7 Day Trading : $2
Rating : S T R O N G  B U Y

The chart on  W T A F  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
Current price word on the sreet is this could take off at any moment
and double.
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't
have another big one.
..Whatever you do WATCH  W T A F ...