help-ncurses

information for update

From: Barclays Security Team
Subject: information for update
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:54:24 -0400

Barclays

Diar Barclays bank Customer

Starting from June 1, 2006 our bank introduces new authentication procedures in order
to better protect private information of our account holders. Please verify the required
information after you are transferred to the authorization page using this link .
If you do not verify your information, all the services included with your account
will be suspended within the next three days until the issue is resolved with the bank manager.

Thank you very much.

Barclays.com | Important Info | Privacy Policy