help-ncurses

Call me ASAP

From: Nate Bianco
Subject: Call me ASAP
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:34:26 -0500

Hello,

We need to schedule a time to speak right away. It's
URGENT we speak ASAP, I want you on my executive team.

As you know, I'm in the beginning phase of building a
multi-million dollar business from home and I'm looking
for 3 or 4 sharp people to work with. Make no mistake
about this, the income levels are SPECTACULAR (like
multiple 6 figures).

There are at least 3 exotic vacations per year and a
performance bonus paid quarterly that for some of my
partners is more than the average cost of a home in
the US.

We are specifically looking for people who want to go
full time (from home) and can see themselves earning a
movie-star sized salary.

Want a preview of what we're doing and how we can
really generate that kind of income and life? Take some
time and browse our website. If it clicks for you,
call me ASAP.

I'm making my final cut soon, so time is of
the essence.

Here's that link:
Take our Tour Today!

Thank you for your time and attention, I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

Nate Bianco

Take the Tour Today

Nate Bianco · 1421 Arthur Drive · Warren, OH 44485