help-nano

Match <div and </div>

From: Seb
Subject: Match <div and </div>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 14:18:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

Nano can match brackets and other paired characters, which is quite convenient.

In this spirit, I am looking for a way to jump from a <div (in an HTML file) to the matching </div> (with other <div's inbetween) and vice versa.

Is there a standard way of doing this that I have overlooked?

Or, any idea how to do this? Apart from formatting the whole document and relying on column number?

(And can it be stored in .nanorc as a key binding?)

Thanks in advance!
Seb.