help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] getting nicely justified comments in an easy way

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] getting nicely justified comments in an easy way
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 20:52:12 +0200

Hello Seb,

Op 31-03-19 om 23:09 schreef Seb:
> Here are my favourites among the ones I didn't already know, or rediscovered
> at
> this occasion:
>
> * chopwordright/left (much better than ^^ + ^Space + ^K)

I introduced and implemented those functions myself, but never use them.  :)
I find that I simply do <Ctrl+Shift+Left> as many times as needed, and then
hit ^K.

> * linenumbers (great that it's a toggle)

I'm thinking about additionally binding M-N to the linenumbers toggle,
and M-S to the softwrap toggle (and move the smoothscrolling toggle to
M-F, or remove it entirely).  Would that make things easier to type?

Benno