help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] Using shift+arrows to select text

From: Raju Devidas
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Using shift+arrows to select text
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 16:15:56 +0530

On 05/10/18 1:56 PM, Javier Valencia wrote:
Hello list, I've seen that I can select text using shift+arrows in xfce4-terminal, but I wonder why can't I use them in other terminals like urxvt.

Is it something that urxvt needs to implement? or is it nano related?
I am not sure on what its related to.
But I was also not being able being able to select text in a tmux session I was in yesterday.
I was also using xfce4-terminal.
If some of the the devs/maintainers could shed some light over this, it would be great.

Thanks