help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] man-html translated in RO

From: Mario Blättermann
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] man-html translated in RO
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:50:09 +0200

Hi Mihai,

Am 29.07.2014 16:14, schrieb Mihai Cristescu:
> I would like to start also help2man after nano, but it seems the
> Romanian team is inactive. Last message on the list is from 2012, and
> Laurentiu's last message is that he has no longer time to make
> translations and ask for volunteers to continue the project.I sent
> another message today to the whole list, and wait for sign of life
> there. So, if there is nobody there who can revise the material, does
> it make sense to continue the translation?
>
> Best regards,
> Mihai

If really nobody responses within a reasonable time frame, or nobody of the
responders is willing to continue there as the new coordinator, then it would
become your job! First, write to the list, and if you don't get an answer next
two weeks, then the team and its list is to be considered as dead. Write then to
the global TP coordinators <address@hidden> (Benno
Schulenberg is one of them) to let the coordinatorship change.

Maybe you could ask some other Romanian translation teams for a review:

Gnome:
https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ro/

KDE:
http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ro