help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] nano differences from 2.0.6 to 2.2.6

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] nano differences from 2.0.6 to 2.2.6
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 00:16:56 -0500

...or a week later.  Apologies for that.

Hmm, having finally figured how to get gcc and the command line tools
on my mac again, compiling nano from source, I find that 2.2.6 does
just what I'd expect when I hit ^Space, no ket bindings needed...

Couple questions here to see what's going on
Whats your $TERM set to?
Are you using the std mac Terminal program?
Is this homebrew version you're using just a binary, a source build
tool like Fink, the official nano source, or something else?