help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] problem with nano 2.0.6 upgrade to 2.2.6

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] problem with nano 2.0.6 upgrade to 2.2.6
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:48:54 -0400

Hello,

You arent doing anything wrong, you just need to make sure your $PATH
is set when you open new terminals. Just put that line (export
PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH) at the end of your shells .rc file.  If you
use bash this is your .bashrc and .bash_profile.   If you are using a
different shell, just consult the man page to figure out what the
initialization file is called and put that line there instead.   ihope
this helps and thanks for using nano!