help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] Blank space at end of text.

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Blank space at end of text.
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:31:05 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

You appear to want the "no newlines" command line option which was introduced in version 1.3.10, aka the -L or --nonewlines command-line flag.  If you use a .nanorc you can also "set nonewlines" in the file to always do this.  If this doesn't work for you please file a bug via the Savannah page at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=nano