help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] How to increase font size and window frame size

From: Stephen Liu
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] How to increase font size and window frame size
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:09:12 +0800 (CST)

Hi Jordi,

Tks for your advice.

> If you're using a GNOME Terminal, you can change the terminal size
> with
> Ctrl-+ and Ctrl--, and return to the original size with Ctrl-=.

The above commands don't work on "nano" here but on web browser,
Firefox.

I'm running Xfce4 as desktop.  Because this box is a server only
limited X packages installed.

Is there anyway to configure nano's config file to make change on font
size as well as its window size which is very small.  Mouse pointer has
no effect on dragging its border.

B.R.
satimis