help-nano

[Help-nano] Re: my credict

From: Claud Lesniak
Subject: [Help-nano] Re: my credict
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:12:40 -0700

D b ea o r H d om l e O m wn v er,

Your c f re i di l t doesn't ma d tter to us!

If you O u WN d r e ea r l e w st w at y e and want
I s MM h EDIA t TE c x as e h to s s pe g nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L u OW z ER your month r ly pa w ym h ent v s
by a third or m n ore,
here are the d p ea d ls s we h y ave T n OD d AY:

$ 4 i 90 , 0 d 00 a n s lo n w a d s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 00 c 0 a t s lo b w a p s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 4 x 90 , 00 b 0 a d s l g ow a u s 3 , 2 f 0 %
$ 25 n 0 , 0 x 00 a y s lo e w a a s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 00 f 0 a u s l e ow a d s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V i is g it ou o r s p it y e

Claud Lesniak , Ap m pr d ova j l Ma s na e ge q r

Gollum! Well Im blest! So thats how he sneaked past me is it? Now
I know! Just crept quietly along did you, Mr. Baggins? Buttons all over
the doorstep? Good old Bilbo-Bilbo-Bilbo-bo-bo-bo- And then he fell
asleep, and there was complete silence for a long time.