help-nano

[Help-nano] Jan 11, 2006 Shareholder Release

From: Rhoda Yazzie
Subject: [Help-nano] Jan 11, 2006 Shareholder Release
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 6:51:35 -0060

DKDY Climbs 44 Cents Again Today

Company: Dark Dynamite Inc.
Symbol: DKDY
Tuesday close: $1.81
Wednesday High: $2.25
Tuesday Close: $1.80
Short Term: $2.90 - $3.10

DKDY has been a steady day trade all week. Each day coming from a low close
and climbing upwards of 40 Cents. Our reports show that a number of our members
were able to watch closely and take a tidy profit for the day.

We believe this will continue tomorrow as we see another low entry opportunity
with high rises in the morning to be taken advantage of. DKDY's recent
announcement
of projected profit increases of $3.4 Million has beena major part of this Day
trading trend.

Once again we recomend you get in on DKDY first thing in the morning and ride
the
daily climb and take adavantage of the price increase.

Recent News on DKDY:

Friday Morning Dark Dynamite Inc. announced the agreement to begin nightly
banquets
in April 2006 that are expected to increase visitors to the park by over 18000
per
month, doubling its annual attendance and creating an increase in re venues by
over
$3,400,000.00.

Go to the news wires to read more.....

Watch DKDY in the mornin' and take advantage of the ride.