help-nano

[Help-nano] Syntax Highlighting Templates in nanorc

From: abend
Subject: [Help-nano] Syntax Highlighting Templates in nanorc
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

The new syntax highlighting feature in Nano is a
welcome feature.

However, I'm on a team doing a lot of C/C++
development, and I don't really have the time to go in
and put together my own regex templates for the
language's syntax highlighting in the nanorc file.  So
I was wondering if anyone out there has already done
such a thing, and if so, if they would please consider
sending me a copy of their nanorc config?

Thanks