help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] numlock bug

From: Trevor Cordes
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] numlock bug
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 04:16:55 -0500 (CDT)

> I thought gnome-terminal 2.2 had fixed these problems, and AFAIK nano
> worked quite well in RH8. Can you try using the mouse option? Start nano
> with the -m option to see.

Ah, you're right.  I started an xterm and my keypad now works as
expected.

However, nano in gnome-terminal still has the problems.  The -m switch
didn't help (the mouse did work however).

It's gnome-terminal-2.2.1-3

I guess I should go bark up their tree?

Strange that no other app I run in a gnome-terminal exhibits this
behaviour (gnu readline, etc).