help-mcsim

Would appreciate help running an mcmc analysis

From: fribl fribl
Subject: Would appreciate help running an mcmc analysis
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:31:46 +0100

Hi, I am trying to learn MCSim based on an example in the COSMOS-PBPK project that I have adapted. My lsodes and monte carlo simulations seem to work, but the mcmc analysis does not. I generated data using the lsodes analysis and used it for the print and data statements. Unfortunately, the value for the parameter I am trying to find doesn't really change much from the prior.

I am attaching the relevant files.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,