help-mcsim

Re: [Help-mcsim] Can't compile Mcsim. asan issue.

From: fredomatic
Subject: Re: [Help-mcsim] Can't compile Mcsim. asan issue.
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:02:33 +0200

Dear Mark,

Now, the asan problem comes from missing the sanitizer library for gcc.
It checks for memory leaks etc and is for debugging.
There are also problems with CVODES and sanitizer. I should no have put
it in the distribution and others have had the same problem. I changed
on savannah two files calling it. They are attached. You should replace
the Makefile.am in mod/ by the one attached and the makemcsimd.in file
in sim/ by the one attached. That way sanitizer options will not be
called and that should be OK.

Best regards

Frederic