Re: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2

From: nikhil jain
Subject: Re: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 20:16:23 +0530

When I say memory , I mean when make starts then in the main function I
have the getpid to give me the parent pid which I save in the env and that
is available to all the child processes so that I can find out when the
parent make has come into child handler by checking getpid == make pid from
env and do some stuff based on it.