Requesting feedback on my makefile

From: Richard Cavell
Subject: Requesting feedback on my makefile
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:00:09 +0100

   Hello everyone,

   I have created a small project on github.  It is a humble (and
   unfinished) word-wrapping algorithm written in C, currently consisting
   of 5 source files and 5 headers.  I have been reading the book
   "Managing Projects with GNU Make", and I have composed a makefile that
   seems to do the job.  I would appreciate it if someone could review my
   makefile and tell me if they have any suggestions for improvement.
   I'll learn more if you let me do the work.  Thanks.

   https://github.com/richardcavell/wrap