(no subject)

From: Sims, Steve
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:56:15 -0400

Hi, I got this email address from:
http://www.gnu.org/software/make/make.html : for being specifically
questions about gmake for Windows platforms.  I have tried to surf to
ftp.gnu.org using my browser, and I presume that I am suppose to look under
MicrosPort directory for the binaries ?  Is that right ?

When I try to go into MicrosPort, my browser hangs (on every machine I've
tried, inside and outside the firewall).  Nothing further occurs until I
abort my browser from the tasklist.

Any idea what I am doing wrong ?  I wanted to get a binary copy of gmake for
running on WindowsNT.  (Or 98, etc.)

Steve