help-libtasn1

Running the tests

From: Zaki, Ahmed
Subject: Running the tests
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:32:13 +0000

Hi,

I am new to libtasn1 and I am trying to use it for a project I am working on.

As part of that project I need to get accurate test coverage data for libtasn1.

When trying to do so I have run into two questions:

1- What is the difference between the src and lib directories ? What does each directory conceptually include ?

2- The coverage information here https://gnutls.gitlab.io/libtasn1/coverage/ shows 85.3% for lib/* yet when I run make check I only get 68%. What do I need to run in from the tests/ folder in order to achieve the same coverage data ?

Thanks
Ahmed