help-libtasn1

Re: Couple of gtk-doc glitches

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Couple of gtk-doc glitches
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 13:13:53 +0100

sön 2021-11-28 klockan 08:08 +0400 skrev Roman Bogorodskiy:
>   Simon Josefsson wrote:
>
> > Just a quick reply, maybe this is related to the following?
> >
> > https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-doc/-/issues/37
> > https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-doc/-/merge_requests/67
> >
> > I'm using gtk-doc from debian stable without patches.
> >
> > /Simon
> >

> Yes, looks like this very issue exactly.
>
> It's unfortunate the bug is 4 years old and still not fixed.

Ouch.

I guess this means Debian carry a patch for this, since I didn't see
the problem?

I'll see if I can add a CI/CD bootstrap build on some old platform that
trigger this bug -- it is really impossible to manually test all
variations of platforms and different tool versions.

Thanks for your persistence in tracking down this!  I understand
debugging gtk-doc isn't what you want to do when packaging libtasn1...

/Simon