help-libtasn1

Re: 'make check' fail while compiling libtasn1 with intel c compiler ( l

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: 'make check' fail while compiling libtasn1 with intel c compiler ( log files corrected )
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:25:43 +0200

You can add a valgrind suppression file to silence errors like this.
Most systems ship with valgrind suppressions for system components (gcc,
glibc) already.  So when you use a non-standard C compiler, you need to
also create those valgrind suppression files.  Or disable use of
valgrind when building libtasn1...

/Simon