help-librejs

CkEditor in web application

From: David García Sanz
Subject: CkEditor in web application
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 22:47:38 +0100

Hello, I am a developer from Spain and I would like to ask you if I can use a _javascript_ library such as ckeditor (html editor) in a web project for internal use in the company. This component is distributed under the GPL license. The project is an internal management software for the public administration.
Thank you very much and greetings. I am looking forward to your response.