help-librejs

Librejs temporary permission

From: Maurizio Bongini
Subject: Librejs temporary permission
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 22:43:14 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Hi
I installed Librejs on my firefox browser...
So i'm aware about what sites are doing on my computer
What is the problem ?
I become aware that  ...90% of sites do a javascipts misuse...
thus librejs blocks navigation for almost all sites
i think useful to temporary permits sites... only for the current browser session otherwise i risk to have huge withelist and blacklist does this is posssible ? Or developpers plan to implement ?
Thanks in advance

Maurizio Bongini