help-gv

Re: [help-gv] icon suggestion?

From: Janek Kozicki
Subject: Re: [help-gv] icon suggestion?
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:12:50 +0100

Markus Steinborn said:     (by the date of Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:07:19 +0100)

> What are you trying to say me?

good question ;)

> Is the icon from OpenSuse not good or not free?

I don't know what is the icon in OpenSUSE. I've never seen it.
Can you show it? It least I'll be able to tell if it's the same as in
debian: see screenshot.

But if you need help, the best way to go is to directly contact the
author. That's what I wanted to say.