help-gv

Re: [help-gv] view two pages?

From: Janek Kozicki
Subject: Re: [help-gv] view two pages?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:20:37 +0200

Hi,

I have succesfully renamed variable page into page1, but still inside
the resource file gv_class.ad it is stubbronly regenerated as page (not
page1) on line 982:

GV*viewControl.layout:\
|v{\
  4<+[1]>\
  |h{\
    4<+[1]>\
    page\
    4<+[1]>\
  }\
  4<+[1]>\
}

I tried search'n'replace on all strings "page" in the C code but
still no success.

I even changed relevant line in gv_class.h:

"GV*viewControl.layout:\
|v{\
  4<+[1]>\
  |h{\
    4<+[1]>\
    page\
    4<+[1]>\
  }\
  4<+[1]>\
}",

But still doesn't work.

I need to do this in order to understand how new widgets are added.