help-gv

[help-gv] gv save-as to PNG

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [help-gv] gv save-as to PNG
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 05:12:01 +0200

Hi.

    I am running on NetBSD from pkg gv-3.6.1nb1 and all looks glorious on X11.
    But when I try to save as PNG or TIFF or BMP the results are not so good.

    I can do this sort of "save as" just fine on Win32 using GSView.exe but
    am anxious that it should work as well on Unix.

gv do not implement that feature (to directly save png, tiff or bmp
images from ps or pdf documents). Sorry.

Thanks.

PD: anyway, it would be a cool feature for a future release.

--
Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden>
                 <address@hidden>

Proyecto GNU     http://www.gnu.org