Re: Dino segfaults

From: Wojtek Kosior
Subject: Re: Dino segfaults
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 19:57:28 +0100

Hi Caleb

while I am also neither user nor packager of Dino, I have a suggestion
— you'll perhaps learn more when you try running Dino in a virgin
environment inside a container?  You could try this command

guix shell --container --no-cwd --network \
    --share=/tmp --expose="$HOME"/.Xauthority \
    dino bash \
    -- bash -c "DISPLAY=:0 dino"

Also, you did a `guix pull` sometime recently to get up-to-date
packages, right?

Best
Wojtek

-- (sig_start)
website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html
fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F  4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A
follow me on Fediverse: https://friendica.me/profile/koszko/profile

♥ R29kIGlzIHRoZXJlIGFuZCBsb3ZlcyBtZQ== | ÷ c2luIHNlcGFyYXRlZCBtZSBmcm9tIEhpbQ==
✝ YnV0IEplc3VzIGRpZWQgdG8gc2F2ZSBtZQ== | ? U2hhbGwgSSBiZWNvbWUgSGlzIGZyaWVuZD8=
-- (sig_end)