Re: Guix System and WIFI / WLAN

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Guix System and WIFI / WLAN
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:23:22 +0200

Hi Gottfried,

Trisquel and Guix have the same issue with wifi: lack of free driver/microcode.
So, if this adapter works with Trisquel, driver/microcode is free and it works
with Guix too :)

I used an Atheros-based dongle in the past (can't remember the exact reference,
but probably this one) and it worked with Guix.