Re: guix build: error: gcry_md_hash_buffer: Function not implemented

From: jgart
Subject: Re: guix build: error: gcry_md_hash_buffer: Function not implemented
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 19:26:44 +0000

> Unfortunately, in the manual as a whole,
> there is no documentation that explains what this argument does.

Mekeor,

That's why I was asking because I never saw it explained in the Guix manual.

Maybe it is some GNU tribal knowledge that we are expected to eventually learn?
dunno.

But, Efraim just gave a nice TLDR.

I'll try to find sometime to rework what he said into the docs unless someone
else gets to it first ;()

all best,

jgart