Re: make clean-go breaks my build environment

From: jgart
Subject: Re: make clean-go breaks my build environment
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 10:55:37 -0500

On Sat, 05 Nov 2022 15:37:45 +0000 "(" <paren@disroot.org> wrote:
> Ahh. I thought you were talking about using ``make -j$(nproc)''. Use that and
> it should get
> a LOT faster.

ah that was the missing step I was talking about.

communication over email can be hard sometimes

Should we document that running make is required after running make clean-go?

I don't think a new user will deduce that especially if they're new to guile
and don't know what go is or how it relate to whatever running make is doing...

They might make the same error I just made.