gnome-shell-extension

From: Christophe Pisteur
Subject: gnome-shell-extension
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 14:38:18 +0100

Hello,

With gnome 3.34, I was using different extensions for gnome-shell,
especially the excellent "material-shell" (tiling manager among others
stuff) [1]
By switching to gnome 40, the extensions are not managed with gnome-
tweaks and I can't use any of my extensions.

Does anyone know how to handle shell extensions with gnome 40 on guix?
- if I understood correctly, guix doesn't allow to install extensions
from the site: https://extensions.gnome.org
- nothing occur when I try to launch 'gnome-shell-extensions'

Thank for your help

Christophe

[1] https://github.com/material-shell/material-shell