How to enable Chromium DNS over HTTPS

From: znavko
Subject: How to enable Chromium DNS over HTTPS
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 20:03:31 +0000

Hello! I have to fight for my freedom with Russian government that having no
idea how to spoil the ilfe except blocking various of web-sites doing it very
quickly.
And I have to use VPN for visit protonmail, safe-mail .net, tutanota and even
prnt .sc.
I bypass blocking very well in IceCat I do not know why. I only have there 'DNS
over HTTPS".
But in Ungogled-Chromium there are troubles even using VPN.
Ungogled-Chromium does not download SSL-certificates when I visit protonmail
(because of blocking on provider).
I dug and I think dns over https will solve my problem, but under Guix this
flag could not be enabled:

chrome://flags/#dns-over-https
Secure DNS lookups
Enables DNS over HTTPS. When this feature is enabled, your browser may try to
use a secure HTTPS
connection to look up the addresses of websites and other web resources. Mac,
Windows, Chrome OS,
Android
#dns-over-https
Not available on your platform.

It is not available on my platform. What shoud I do? What do I need to install
for it?