Running LAMP under Guix on a foreign distro - Debian

From: 白い熊
Subject: Running LAMP under Guix on a foreign distro - Debian
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 04:14:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hello:

I'd like to run the LAMP stack under Guix, running from a binary install on a
Debian system - I'm not sure this is possible when not running on Guix system,
i.e. without reconfiguring the system with httpd etc service. Is it possible?

The reason I'd like to do this, is I'd like to use Learning with texts
https://sourceforge.net/projects/learning-with-texts/
but am not sure how to get MySQL, Apache and PHP set up in Guix, so they'd work.

Could someone give me guidance on setting up a full LAMP stack in Guix on a
foreign distro?

Many thanks.
--
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem / Mit
freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊