Re: Updating substitute error: TLS error in the push function

From: Todor Kondić
Subject: Re: Updating substitute error: TLS error in the push function
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:18:22 +0000

[I know some people are going to grumble because of top posting: sorry!]

Yes, I did. I pulled a few times during last and this week.

The recompilation hit because of an unrelated matter. I did a very evil thing:
evaluated my own version of the net-base package inside the module where
net-base resides.

This dirty technique does  work for services tho ;)