Re: Output all dependencies recursively for package

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Output all dependencies recursively for package
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 07:26:08 +0100

Hi Tobias,

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 02:33, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> wrote:

> Perhaps it's good enough to warrant ‘guix refresh
> --list-transitive-inputs’ (to avoid philosophical discussions
> about what constitutes a graph :-).

There would be the same philosophical discussion about what
constitutes a "refresh". ;-)

Joke aside, this "hello@2.10 depends on the following 20 packages:" is
annoying because you have to pipe " | cut -d':' -f2" to get what you
are really interested in.  And you have to pipe more if you want to
grep in.  Anyway, I would not redo the philosophical discussion. ;-)

Cheers,
simon