Re: NAS drive

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: Re: NAS drive
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 12:03:49 +0000

Hi Pierre,

Sure. The exact response is:

rlemmon@parton ~$ sudo mount -t nfs 192.168.1.17:/Multimedia/Music/Classical
/mnt/nas
Password:
mount: /mnt/nas: bad option; for several filesystems (e.g. nfs, cifs) you
might need a /sbin/mount.<type> helper program.
rlemmon@parton ~$

I wondered, after looking in the manual, whether this is a setuid program
issue and so part of the Guix System. So I tried to set this in the .scm
file as a service. However i didn't set any values as i was not sure what
to put ...

Cheers
Roy.

--