Re: Making mtxrun work with ConTeXt.

From: Jacob MacDonald
Subject: Re: Making mtxrun work with ConTeXt.
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:28:31 -0500

Quick followup to this:

Today I pulled down a year-old version of Guix to get an old version
of Git to test a bug I was experiencing in Git. Upon updating my Guix
to a current version again, mtxrun started failing after trying to
navigate through the Git 2.20.1 tree in the store. It succeeded after
I cleaned up the generation with Git 2.20 and gced my store, but the
database generation seems to involve the Guix store in a strange way.