Re: Guix not seeing my Ethernet card

From: Barnabás Béres
Subject: Re: Guix not seeing my Ethernet card
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 08:10:24 +0200

Hi raingloom,
Thanks for your reply. I'm having a Realtek RTL810xE PCI Express Fast
Ethernet card which is using the r8169 driver under tisqurell linux. It
show up under lshw and lspci Dmesg shows things  like that:

[    1.019467] libphy: r8169: probed
[    1.019472] r8169 0000:07:00.0: realtek.ko not loaded, maybe it
needs to be added to initramfs?
[    1.073016] r8169: probe of 0000:07:00.0 failed with error -49

raingloom <raingloom@riseup.net> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. szept. 18., P,
22:24):